EventsCalendarPro License

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO EventsCalendarPro License

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mark Davis
    Participant

Hello Support – I just purchased a license key for Pro. As per your documentation, there is no place to enter the license key provided. How do I know it’s working? When I look in our CMS (WordPress), it says Events Aggregator is active and Events Pro is inactive. Please advise. thanks

Mark Davis
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Mark,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and for using our plugins.

I’m sorry about the waiting time. Based on our support policy we provide support during the working week only and we do our best to reply to every question within 24-48 hours.

After you have installed the Events Calendar Pro plugin on your website go to your list of plugins via clicking on “Plugins” in the left menubar. Search for ‘Events Calendar PRO’ and click on the ‘Activate’ link below it.

Once it is activated you will find the place for the license key under Events > Settings > Licenses tab.

Let me know if this help or if you need any further assistance. It the latter case please share with me your system information based on this article.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Mark Davis
    Participant

Thanks for your help!! Problem resolved!

Andras
    Keymaster

Happy to hear it works, Mark!

Since this is resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please create a new ticket and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: If you like our plugins, and you didn’t yet do so 🙂 we would be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Thanks!
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar/
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/event-tickets/

PS2: We’d be also grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. 🙂 If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Doublethanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘EventsCalendarPro License’ is closed to new replies.