Events will not import past March Second

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Events will not import past March Second

• This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Carol Ledoux.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Carol Ledoux
    Participant

Hello Events Calendar!

My google calendar doesn’t seem to be importing items past March second. (See attached images)

Is there anything I can do to change this? Also, the calendar won’t let me click past March in terms of month by month view. I assume this is because it is empty, but let me know.

Thanks,
    Greg

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Carol and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the issues you have met while trying to import events.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Secondly, would it be possible to share the feed you are trying to import from so that I can run some tests on my end ?

Hang in there!

Geoff B.

Carol Ledoux
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Carol Ledoux
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Carol Ledoux
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Events will not import past March Second’ is closed to new replies.