Events times all over the place in day view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events times all over the place in day view

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ben
    Participant

The events are usually in time order in day view but at the moment they are going from all day events, to pm events to am events and then some pm events randomly at the bottom! Any ideas? Need to get this sorted asap!

Casey D

Hello benrich,

Is this a WooCommerce Tickets question? I want to make sure I’m not missing anything!

From what I can tell, the events are in the proper order: All Day events first, then descending by starting time. At the very end there is a multi-day event.

So they are in order, just backwards than you may be expecting.

Is there a custom template override you are using?

Also, are you on the latest version? Here is a similar thread that sorted itself out by upgrading to the latest release. https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/upcoming-past-events-out-of-order/

I’ll check with the devs to see if there is a filter for properly ordering the events.

Cheers!

www.welovebrighton.com events today  tribe_cost 0 96 225

– Casey Driscoll

Casey D

Hello benrich,

We typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events times all over the place in day view’ is closed to new replies.