Upcoming / past events out of order

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Upcoming / past events out of order

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Patrick
    Participant

When you click previous or next pagination to show the past and future events, they display out of order. This is running stock code with a few minor custom styles.
    http://orpheumlive.com/events/

This is also happening on other sites that are using this plugin so it is not theme related.

Barry

That is odd. I do get your point about it not being theme related but the majority of sites we see don’t exhibit this behaviour (so perhaps it is a plugin conflict)?

I appreciate you also noted having taken the time to try deactivating all other plugins and reverting to a default unmodified theme – but  can you confirm what the outcome of that test was? Did you still see this behaviour under those conditions?

Patrick
    Participant

Ok, I redid the tests. It appeared to be related to 2 plugins. However it brought to light another issue. I listed the two plugins below.

Check out the site now. The new issue is that when you click previous once it will work correctly. However check the link of the previous button again. The tribe_paged=1 is still set to one so the pagination does not work.

Second issue. Click the main events page and click the previous button again once. Check out where the next events is going to. It switches to upcoming events when it should show you current events.

Third issue. Go to the main events page. There is no upcoming links pagination when we know it exists from when we hit the previous page.

Just a reminder this is all stock except for some css tweaks. Plugins below.

Post Types Order
    Posts Order and Post Types Objects Order using a Drag and Drop Sortable javascript capability
    Version 1.6.8 | By Nsp Code

Simple Page Ordering
    Order your pages and hierarchical post types using drag and drop on the built in page list. For further instructions, open the “Help” tab on the Pages screen.
    Version 2.2 | By Jake Goldman, 10up

Barry

Hi – thanks for sharing the info about the conflicting plugins 🙂

Check out the site now. The new issue is that when you click previous once it will work correctly. However check the link of the previous button again. The tribe_paged=1 is still set to one so the pagination does not work.

Second issue. Click the main events page and click the previous button again once. Check out where the next events is going to. It switches to upcoming events when it should show you current events.

Yes, these are known bugs and should, I believe, be fixed in our very next maintenance release which will be going out shortly 🙂

Third issue. Go to the main events page. There is no upcoming links pagination when we know it exists from when we hit the previous page.

Is this a standalone issue or does it build on top of the first two? If I visit the main events page I do indeed see previous/next links – can you clarify?

Thanks!

Patrick
    Participant

Third one seems to have worked itself out. I see it now so could have been a future event was set to draft. I will keep an eye out for the updates.

Barry

Definitely – and thanks for your patience and support in the meantime 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Upcoming / past events out of order’ is closed to new replies.