Events tickets with WooCommerce not saving.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Events tickets with WooCommerce not saving.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Clover-Owens
    Participant

I did see some other topics on this issue – but they were all resolved.

I’m not able to fix this problem on my own. When I hit save and update the event, it keeps reverting to the RSVP option and not connecting the event to WooCommerce.

Is there something I need to do in WooCommerce to make this integration work?

Also, I’m only using a few plugins and those, along with my theme are critical to my website. I won’t be able to switch these things just because Events Calendar doesn’t work. Should I still test this problem with the default WP 2014 theme?

Thanks,
    Ryan

Cliff

Hi, Ryan. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

This isn’t currently a known issue so I’d suggest following these recommended troubleshooting steps for your own site:

Firstly, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share any debug messages you see while changing tickets quantity, navigating your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and any other of your site’s pages relevant to this ticket.

Then, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide (basically switch to Twenty Sixteen theme and, if possible, deactivate all plugins and custom code other than Modern Tribe plugins) and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

Then, please share your System Information (while in Testing for Conflicts Mode). That will give me a lot of extra information to help diagnose the problem.

You might also see if you can spot any console errors at your site. (If needed, you may reference our KB article Using Google Chrome Developer Tools.)

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

Ryan Clover-Owens
    Participant

I’ll do this – but here’s a possibility.

I’m setting this up on a staging site – so there’s a password preventing the site from being crawled by search engines and being accessed by any kind of traffic. Could this be causing the problem?

Ryan Clover-Owens
    Participant

That was it!

The password must have been blocking other functions as well – because after turning it off WooCommerce started prompting a setup process.

Thanks!

Cliff

How odd, but great find!

If you’re talking about wp-admin > Settings > Reading > “Search Engine Visibility” option, that really shouldn’t affect anything with our plugin’s operation.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Events tickets with WooCommerce not saving.’ is closed to new replies.