Events tickets plus /woocommerce Mollie integration

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Events tickets plus /woocommerce Mollie integration

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Janneke Nijenhuis
    Participant

We have events tickets pro + woocommerce (Mollie payment integrated)

We cant get payment to work (perhaps due to Avada theme overrides in woocommerce?) – we have ok api keys for mollie integrated, set all info like countries/vat etc. Upon checkout total comes down to zero and it says (in card total amount still ok) In Review & Payment amount to zero – then when you continue to payment is says (ongeldige betaalmethode) – invalid payment method

Please advice.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Janneke,

Thanks for using our plugins! I’m sorry you are experiencing an issue with payment.

It looks like you might have an issue with either WooCommerce or the payment gateway you are using, which is not related to others.

To be able to confirm that I would recommend you to set up a basic WooCommerce product (try with a simple product and a virtual product as well) and try to make a purchase of that. If you are experiencing the same issue, then it is likely a WooCommerce or payment gateway problem. In this case unfortunately I will not be able to help you and I would advise you to turn to WooCommerce support for help.

If you are not having issues when trying to buy a WooCommerce product, then we might be facing a bug and in that case we will look into the issue.

Let me know how the test purchase turns out.

Cheers,
    Andras

Janneke Nijenhuis
    Participant

Please see case
    Events tickets – Woo total sum to zero

Its NOT solved and we still face the issues – also with twenty sixteen theme. Client is already waiting over 3 weeks now so please look into this.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Janneke,

I’m sad to hear you are still having the issue. This must be really frustrating.

Did you manage to test what I asked in my previous post?

… set up a basic WooCommerce product (try with a single product and a virtual product as well) and try to make a purchase of that.

Also it would be great if you could run a test with only our calendar plugins and WooCommerce active. This would help us discover any plugins that could be conflicting with ours so we can narrow down the issue.

Here is a link to our conflict testing guide that might be helpful for this.

Please let me know the results so I can help you further to solve this frustrating issue.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Janneke Nijenhuis
    Participant

Yes I did, no change. You have ftp – you have logins – please look into this instead of throwing it back to me. I also installed twenty sixteen – still not ok. Please next time get back with a solution instead of these mails. We have fairly good programmers but it must be a bug of some form on the payment cart or so. Please dont get back did you try…yes we tried everything and have over 40 hrs in searching a solution.

Barry

Hi Janneke,

Thanks for your patience while we work through this. I realize this must be very frustrating for you, but I think we should cover a few things before we proceed further:

You have ftp – you have logins – please look into this instead of throwing it back to me.

As our terms and conditions state, we do not generally log into the websites of our customers. We can certainly make exceptions when appropriate but there needs to be a very good reason for us to do so.

In general, you (or your team/your developers) are best placed to perform this sort of troubleshooting: you are more familiar with your site, the hosting environment and the other components that are in place than we are and you are also best placed to perform these tests at a time that will cause minimum disruption for your site.

I hope that clarifies our policy — which aims only to be fair and offer protection not just for us but for you and your project, too 🙂

We have fairly good programmers but it must be a bug of some form on the payment cart or so.

That’s quite possible.

Can we take a moment to review one of the steps Andras already recommended? This was one of his theories and is well worth checking out, as we don’t yet know if this is a problem in Event Tickets Plus (our plugin) or, in fact, if it is an issue with WooCommerce or the payment gateway you are using.

Can you take a moment to create a new product, unassociated with tickets, and perform a test purchase? If you experience the same problem then it’s highly likely that this is a problem with WooCommerce or with your payment gateway and, if so, you would need to fix things on that level.

I’m unclear if you did this already or not – if you could confirm, that would be appreciated 🙂

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Events tickets plus /woocommerce Mollie integration’ is closed to new replies.