Events Tickets Plus license renewal "refunded" and not active, NEED HELP

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Tickets Plus license renewal "refunded" and not active, NEED HELP

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Waseem Safdar
    Participant

Hi,

I previously had an issue where I had to renew my Events Tickets Plus license and after I had one transaction fail on 26 Sep 2017 (I cancelled it afterwards), I had paid for the renewal with a discount code today i.e. 28 Sep 2017, the one I paid today has been “refunded” to my account.

I have paid through PayPal for the plugin renewal with a discount code (Order #1355963) but now my license key is marked as “refunded” and no longer active. The license should expire on 2 Oct, 2017. Hope you will correct it ASAP!

Thanks,
    Waseem

Caroline

Hi Waseem,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out, and I’m so sorry for the trouble here! In cases where orders are cancelled due to a failed payment or user intervention, our licensing software may sometimes interpret these actions as refunds. This is clearly a mistake, so I’ve gone ahead and reactivated this license key for you. You should be all set to continue using Event Tickets Plus from here–sorry again for the inconvenience!

Thanks again, and please don’t hesitate to follow up if there’s anything else that we can do for you! 🙂

Waseem Safdar
    Participant

What about the customers and business I lost due to your “inconvenience”?!

Caroline

Hi Waseem,

Again, I’m so sorry for the trouble here. With the exception of our Event Aggregator add-on (which relies on our cloud-based servers for performing import tasks), our plugins do not stop working as a result of expired, deactivated, or absent licensing. If you’ve experienced any downtime recently, this is not related to your licensing issues–I’d suggest opening a new thread with some more details in our Event Tickets Plus support forum so that our team can assist in troubleshooting with you.

I hope that helps! Thanks again, and let us know if you should have any other questions or concerns here! 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Tickets Plus license renewal "refunded" and not active, NEED HELP’ is closed to new replies.