Events Tickets Plus Broke my site!

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Events Tickets Plus Broke my site!

• This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Kim.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Participant

Hi – I just purchased the Events Tickets Plus for my upcoming Tournament and now my calendar is not working on my site. I created the event, checked the calendar which worked great, and then turned on the plugin and now I just get the “spinning wheel of death” when I try to go forward (or backward) in the month views…I can’t search for an event either.

I tried taking the event down and keeping it as a draft form but it does not seem to matter. Please help!! I am not sure what is going on so I dont know how to fix it. — see screen shot.

If someone has the direct URL to the page you can see the page — https://www.omegamartialarts.com/event/omega-tournament-kids-9-under/

Courtney

Hi Kim

I’m sorry that is happening. I tested it and found the same thing happening.

Can you start with a Test for Conflicts? Turn off all other plugins except ET+ and TEC. Then see if the same issue happens. If it still happens, then roll back to a default WordPress theme, like Twenty Seventeen.

If after that you still have the same results, we’ve got a few more things we can test.

Keep me posted on your findings.

Thanks,
    Courtney

Kim
    Participant

Ok I did the and the problem occurs when I turn Events Tickets on. The problem still happened when Event Tickets Plus was on as well. But since those two are connected I am guessing the Events Tickets plugin is causing the calendar to break. Now that it is off, the calendar works just as it should.

I really want to be able to use this feature because we have a tournament that we need to get people registered for. Otherwise I will have to use yet another plugin to collect registrations. What is the work around??

Kim
    Participant

Ok I did that and the problem occurs when I turn Events Tickets on. The
    problem still happened when Event Tickets Plus was on as well. But since
    those two are connected I am guessing the Events Tickets plugin is causing
    the calendar to break. Now that it is off, the calendar works just as it
    should. — Why is the Event Calendar breaking when using its own Events
    Tickets plugin?

I really want to be able to use this feature because we have a tournament
    that we need to get people registered for. Otherwise I will have to use yet
    another plugin to collect registrations. What is the work around??

Courtney

Hi Kim

I definitely want to get this resolves quickly with you. Can you swap themes to one of the default WordPress themes, like Twenty Seventeen. This too is part of testing for conflicts. Try with a default theme, ET, ET+, and Events Calendar all active, and no other plugins active. Does the issue happen this way?

If it is resolved like this, then we know it’s a theme conflict.

I will ask our performance pros on the team about the long lag.

Let me know what you find with the theme test.

Thanks,
    Courtney

Kim
    Participant

This reply is private.

Courtney

This reply is private.

Kim
    Participant

This reply is private.

Courtney

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Tickets Plus Broke my site!’ is closed to new replies.