Events Tickets Plus

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Events Tickets Plus

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    lisadandrea
    Participant

I upgraded to Events Tickets Plus,
    now when I post an event I get a white page with “-1”

Same error as mentioned in the support forum

I have worked out it is the theme I am using, Enfold
    Is there steps I can take to work out whats triggering this error?

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/events-wont-update-after-installing-events-tickets-plus/

Courtney

Hey Lisa

Unfortunately, this is related to a known bug that we are currently working on.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this glitch and we are actively working on a solution for this.  I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed, as it’s in the development team’s hands now.  They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.  The good news is that you will be contacted as soon as a fix is available.

Thank you for your patience as we see this through.  Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks
    Courtney

TJ
    Participant

Getting the same error – also using Enfold (4.2.2). What’s the root cause of this issue?

Ref: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/getting-a-1-screen-when-trying-to-publish-an-event-with-tickets/

Courtney

Hi there TJ

I have logged a bug report on this issue and when we know more we will update you.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

kaisv
    Participant

I solved this problem temporary with the following advice from enfold:

Error saving event – Events Calendar Pro + Event Tickets Pro

Meanwhile please update /enfold/config-templatebuilder/avia-template-builder/php/meta-box.class.php around line 262

`check_ajax_referer( 'avia_nonce_save', 'avia-save-nonce' );`

with

`if( false === check_ajax_referer( 'avia_nonce_save', 'avia-save-nonce', false ) )
            {
                 return $data;
            }`

Courtney

Thanks @kaisv

Our developers are working on our own fix for this as well, but have noted your method too.

Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, in which we are no longer able to reproduce the issue described here. This means that it may have been fixed before while working on other fixes/improvements.

You can find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/release-event-tickets-4-8-event-tickets-plus-4-8/

Please update the plugins and see if it works for you. Don’t hesitate to open a new topic if anything comes up.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Tickets Plus’ is closed to new replies.