Events Tickets Plus

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Tickets Plus

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dave

I am researching and planning a new WordPress website for my genealogical society. We host an annual seminar in which we sell tickets and Optional lunches. I have a couple of questions before purchasing the ticketing plugin. We are planning on using Events Calendar Pro (non-profit request already submitted). So here are a couple of questions:

1) Can other items be included for sale on the event page?
    2) If not, can you link tickets as products through WooCommerce (our e-commerce platform), I think I understood from the forums yes — but not straight forward.
    3) If using just selling tickets through the events page, will the ticket purchases show up in the WooCommerce orders page on their account page? I am looking for a complete and simple way for the customer (user) to review all their purchases in one place.

Cheers,
    Dave

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Dave,

Thanks for looking at our plugins for your project!

There is not an option out of the box to display other products on the events pages, but you could potentially do this via a customization.

Tickets are essentially WooCommerce simple products, and you can use the full product page instead of the default ticket form on events pages if you would like – see this article for more information on how this can be accomplished.

When a user adds a ticket to their cart, either through the default ticket form or through the standard WooCommerce product page, the order will behave the same way as other WooCommerce orders that don’t contain tickets. So, users should still be able to see their ticket orders on their WooCommerce orders page.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to test out any of our premium products, feel free to do so! If you need further clarification or have any other questions, just let me know!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Dave

Jennifer,

Thanks. While working on my 4th cup of coffee late last night, I figured out a way to accomplish this. Within WooCommerce, I link the tickets to my optional meal variable product. This way it shows up in the cart as a “you might like this too” product offering. The user can then select the meal they want, add it to the cart and continue on their way to complete the transaction. I greatly appreciate the quick response and thoroughness of your reply. Its shows excellent customer support! I look forward to working with you and the rest of Modern Tribe in the future.

Cheers,
    Dave

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the great feedback! I’m glad to hear you were able to get this working the way you want it to, and thanks for sharing your solution here! I’m sure other users will benefit from it as well. If you’d like to see this feature built in to a future release, please do post this as a feature request over in our Feature Ideas Forum! This is very helpful for us in gauging user interest in new features and guiding future development efforts.

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but please feel free to open a new one if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Tickets Plus’ is closed to new replies.