Events Tickets/ Ontraport

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Events Tickets/ Ontraport

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anna
    Participant

Hi

We are using Events Tickets to sell courses.
    We are also looking to integrate woocommerce with Ontraport so we can automate email campaigns around the event – for example 5 days before, 3 days before and the day after.

There are a couple of woocommerce/ ontraport integration plugins – wootraport and wpfusion. These send customer information over, the transaction amount and event name – but not ticket information – ie dates of the course.

Has anyone got any experience with Ontraport – or perhaps recommend a different ,method of providing this automation

Cheers

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Anna!

Thanks for getting in touch about this.

I’m not really familiar with Ontraport, but let me point you the following extension that when activated, it adds event and attendee information to WooCommerce ticket orders > https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/add-event-and-attendee-information-to-woocommerce-order-details/

I hope that helps 🙂

Let me know if any follow up questions

Best,
    Victor

Anna
    Participant

Thank you I will look at this

Victor
    Keymaster

Sure thing Anna! 🙂

Is there anything else I can do to help? let me know.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Tickets/ Ontraport’ is closed to new replies.