Events Tickets has disappeared and can't load

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Events Tickets has disappeared and can't load

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Ronald Horne.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ronald Horne
    Participant

I had been able to use Events Tickets on this site several months ago. It worked perfectly. Now I am getting an error on my main dashboard that says that I must load Events Tickets in order for Events Tickets Plus to run (which I had already done earlier, when it was working). Incidentally, I had previously set up a bunch of registration criteria (for classes) such as age, gender, etc. When I create a new even, none of that stuff shows up, hopefully it’s still there somewhere.

Now I when try to load Events Tickets, I get this error:
    Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

Destination folder already exists. /home/content/a2pewpnaspod04_data06/49/3380949/html/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/

Plugin installation failed.

–Hopefully, you can help me on this and restore what I had before.

Thanks for all your help.

Ron…..

Hi Ronald,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Can you first try to upload and update Event Tickets manually using the following tutorial.  You may want to delete Event Tickets first via FTP and re-download it.  Before doing so, I’d recommend creating a backup of your site, just to be safe:

After doing this, you should be able to re-download Event Tickets Plus without issue.

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Ronald Horne
    Participant

Hey Jaime:

When I delete Event Tickets using FTP, will it still maintain the registration fields I had put in earlier? I hope. A lot of work was put into that. I guess I could try and go to the back up if they don’t come back.

Thanks for your help in this. You guys are always great to work with.

Ron….

Hi Ron,

Yes, all of your information should still remain.  However I would still recommend creating a backup just in case.

Let me know how that goes and if you have any other questions along the way!

Thanks,

Jaime

Ronald Horne
    Participant

Hey Jaime:

Yes, I had to go in with FTP and physically delete the old folder. I then reinstalled using the plugin installer. everything came up as I had last left it. It did ask me to update Event Tickets Plus right after installing Event Tickets.

Thanks for all your help on this.

Ron….

Glad we could help, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

Since you marked the above answer as Correct, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great weekend!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Tickets has disappeared and can't load’ is closed to new replies.