Events Tickets for Recurring Events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Tickets for Recurring Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stephen Davis

Is their a time frame when you may be offering ticketing capability for recurring events?

Thanks.
    Steve Davis

Nico

Hi there Steve,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and for your interest in our products!

Unfortunately we still don’t have a confirmed date for this feature to be included in our plugins. The plan was to release it in 4.3 (next major release coming out soon), but it was delayed due to time constrains. Honestly it’s a pretty complex feature and we really look forward to have that working, but it’s not so easy to fit in the schedule. Now the feature is scoped for version 4.4 coming out before the end of the year (November probably) but I cannot assure it will get included in that version, as I just stated it’s a complex feature to deliver. Take a look at our release schedule to get a better sense about maintenance vs feature releases → https://theeventscalendar.com/release-schedule/

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Tickets for Recurring Events’ is closed to new replies.