Events Tab

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kristin
    Participant

The events tab is showing in the subscriber account. I am using Adminimize and it is still there. I have added the code as advised and get an error – call to undefined function when adding the snippet to my functions file in my theme folder.

Barry

Hello jeffburns,

On a regular installation if I set up a new subscriber-role user then upon logging in I cannot see the Events menu (if that’s what you mean) within the admin/dashboard environment – so, if that’s the problem, then it sounds like something peculiar to your installation and the way you have configured things.

I’m not at all familiar with Adminimize so I can’t provide much help here, I’m afraid, but certainly you need to be careful if you edit the capabilities of various user roles.

Kristin
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Hi jeffburns,

Thanks for clarifying – I’d assumed you meant the main events menu used to administer the calendar, rather than the link to the calendar you are referring to.

Link to the calendar in the admin bar

Can I ask why that’s problematic for you and is Chris’s suggestion here what you are looking for?

Kristin
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

No problem!

Regarding your other request as in this thread, you can normally click on your username link to find a list of threads you have created/participated in.

Have a good weekend!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Tab’ is closed to new replies.