Events tab not showing

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Events tab not showing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Participant

Hi, I just purchased the events tickets plus plugin. But I do not see the events tab in the backend section. I can’t add a ticket either. I go to add product, add ticket, but does not save the ticket. I just can’t do anything with this plugin.

View post on imgur.com

George
    Participant

Hey Andrew,

I’m sorry to hear about this – do you have The Events Calendar installed on your site? If so, can you share your system information as described here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thank you,
    George

Andrew
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andrew
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andrew
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andrew
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andrew
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

Hey Andrew,

Okay, so the first thing worth mentioning is that NO, you do NOT need The Events Calendar on your site if you only need tickets, but not events.

If you need Events, AND need tickets to sell for those events, then you DO need The Events Calendar.

Is that clear? Apologies for not clarifying that earlier on!

As for basic use of the plugin, you mention questions like this: “How can I add a product but sell it as a ticket?”

For questions like this, I would recommend reading the New User Primer for Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus, which can be found here → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-event-tickets/

That’s a short article by itself, but it includes many links to many other helpful articles about how to use both plugins, and these other links are the ones I think will be most helpful – so read the Primer, and click the various links to check out more specific articles for anything along the way that you would like more information on.

Next, you shared admin login information, which I removed as soon as I saw it posted here. We cannot log into user sites for any reason whatsoever.

Finally, you shared a link to an item on CodeCanyon – to be clear, we cannot help you build out the actual site and various components, design elements, custom code, and so on. I’m sorry if that’s a bummer – but we’re only here for technical support. If you’re interested in help with building a custom page of some kind, I can definitely help direct you to resources online where you can work towards that, but I cannot help with building out that aspect of your site (or any aspect) myself.

I hope all of this information is both helpful, and clarifies the role of these support forums. Please give all of this a read and let me know what you think!

— George

P.S.

One last thing to touch on is your comment about needing this to be done by the end of the week – to be clear, you posted that comment on January 2, when we were still out for the holidays. We’re just coming back in full service today (January 4), so thanks for your patience with the delayed responses over the holidays. Now that things are “normal” again, we aim to respond to threads within 24 hours.

Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Events tab not showing’ is closed to new replies.