events still not showing in week view on mobile

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO events still not showing in week view on mobile

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Thomas
    Participant

Hi

More than three months ago, I posted a thread ‘events not showing in week view on mobile’ showing that the week view does not work on mobiles. On May 30, I was told that my thread would be associated with the bug ticket, and marked “pending fix” until the issue was resolved. I haven’t heard anything since then. In the meantime the thread has been closed due to low activity.

I have to emphasize that the week view is the only reason I bought Events Calendar. It not working on mobile phones makes it pretty worthless to me. So again: is there any progress on the issue? When are you planning on working on this, please?

Sincerely
    Thomas Domenig

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Thomas!

Thanks for reaching out! I checked the status of the issue. At the moment there is no news I can share with you, so far there was no progress on this as priority was given to some more pressing bugs.

The other thread is set to pending fix status, which means you can still post there followup questions there, or ping us if you’d like to. And of course we will post an update in that thread once a fix is released.

I’m going to close this thread to keep things cleaner in the forums. If anything, you can reach out to us in the original thread.

Cheers,
    Andras

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘events still not showing in week view on mobile’ is closed to new replies.