Events showing Out of Stock

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Events showing Out of Stock

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ryan
    Participant

When creating a new event often the event will initially show with an out of stock message.
    Even though the event has tickets left.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Bradley!

I’m sorry you are experiencing that. Let me help you with the troubleshooting.

I can see you are using older versions of our plugins, so please make sure to update to the latest versions and see if any difference.

Remember you can always get the latest versions of our plugins from your downloads page > https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads/

We always suggest to set up a dev/staging site so you can test things out and make all plugins, theme and WordPress core updates without disrupting the live site.

If updating the plugins does not solve the issue, it can be related to a theme or plugin conflict, so to narrow the problem down please go through the steps provided in the testing for conflicts guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/ and let us know what you find in the process.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Ryan
    Participant

Hi Victor,

Thanks for the troubleshooting tips, unfortunately since we needed to make some custom modifications to the plugin, updating is not an option.

I found the cause of the bug when a use refreashes the page on events/self-service/add.
    the value of tribe-tickets-global-stock in the post is sent a ‘0’ even if it was not ‘0’ before
    event-tickets > Tripe > Tickets_Handler > save_global_stock( $post_id )

Do you have any insight to why that might be.

Thanks,
    Ryan

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Ryan!

I’m sorry to hear you can’t update the plugins.

Unfortunately, we can only give support for the latest versions of our plugins. Still, I tried running some tests on my own installation and could not reproduce the behaviour you are getting, so it might be a conflict somewhere.

It could be a theme or plugin conflict, for which we recommend going through our testing for conflicts guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

I’m not sure what modifications you made to the plugin itself, but it may be taking part in this issue as well. So, in addition to testing for conflicts it would be a good idea to set up a dev/staging site where you could install our plugins latest versions, using a default theme like twenty seventeen and see if you can reproduce the issue. If you can, then let us know about it so we can start from there.

Let us know how it goes.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events showing Out of Stock’ is closed to new replies.