Events -> Settings -> Eventbrite (does not exist) – Setup Issues

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Events -> Settings -> Eventbrite (does not exist) – Setup Issues

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    fbnfarmers
    Participant

I have Events Calendar Pro & Eventbrite ticket plugins installed but I can not follow through this help doc because the I do not see anything in relation to Eventbrite when I follow the instructions to enter in my Eventbrite client secret and Oauth token.

I am trying to follow these instructions. https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/configuring-eb-tickets/

Is this because of the bugs from today that I see across the forums? When can I expect this to be back online?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues we pulled the release as it caused a conflict with outdated versions of PHP.

We have a fix coming out in the next couple of hours.

Please update to Eventbrite 3.9.4 when it comes out here and those fields will show up.

Let me know if you have any issues after the update.

Thanks

Rob

Hey there! We pushed a 3.9.4 release last night. Has anyone had a chance to update and confirm whether or not things are running more smoothly for them? In our own testing, this issue was resolved with the new build. Let us know…and thanks for your patience so far 🙂

fbnfarmers
    Participant

The Eventbrite tab shows up now but when I try to copy and use the exact OAuth Redirect URL from the settings page and request authorization, it comes up with the following error.

“The requested URL /tribe-oauth/eventbrite was not found on this server.”

Any idea what might be happening here?

I tried to deactivate and install a clean version of the new Eventbrite calendar update but it didn’t seem to help.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues. In a private reply let me know the full OAuth Redirect URL you are using.

Thanks

fbnfarmers
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

Thank You.

I get a 404 error when I visited that link, but it should redirect you.

Can you please try running through our 404 Error Guide and see if that helps:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/fixing-http-404-errors/

Let me know the results of that and we can go from there.

Thanks

fbnfarmers
    Participant

Thank you that worked!

Is it possible to have the events calendar on my blog auto pull in the events that I create in eventbrite? Or do I need to manually pull them over every time?

Brian
    Keymaster

Great glad it helps.

Unfortunately the only way to import events is manually.

Cheers

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Events -> Settings -> Eventbrite (does not exist) – Setup Issues’ is closed to new replies.