Events > Settings > APIs tab doesn’t exist

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events > Settings > APIs tab doesn’t exist

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Preethi Nagarajan
    Participant

Hi there,

We’ve got a multisite we’re trying to add a Google Map API key to however, the APIs tab doesn’t exist which leaves us unable to insert an API key.

Has the method changed since the documentation below was written?
    https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/setting-up-your-google-maps-api-key/

Many thanks,
    Tom

Preethi Nagarajan
    Participant

Ah, in the Network > Settings > Events Settings, there’s a single option to hide the tabs on different sites. Someone had set the APIs tab to hidden on the network, hence not being able to see that tab.

Can you please update the documentation to add some multisite specific information relating to this issue?

Additionally, the Events Settings and Events Help section being in the Network > Settings section I think is confusing as the Events Settings and Events Help sections are in the Site > Events sections on all other sites. I think it would be a better user experience to create an Events menu tab which holds Events Settings and Events Help just like all of the sites do to ensure a consistent and streamlined experience across both Network and Sites.

Thanks,
    Tom

Geoff B.

Good evening Tom and welcome back!

First off kudos for finding the solution to that issue.

We will absolutely take you up on your suggestion and update the Knowledge base accordingly.
    Also point taken about the separate menus for Events Help and Events Settings. I will relay this to the powers that be.

You are welcome back in our support forums any time 🙂

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Events > Settings > APIs tab doesn’t exist’ is closed to new replies.