Events Pro Exclusion Major Issue!!

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Events Pro Exclusion Major Issue!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steven
    Participant

This is the eight damn time I had to type this message since YOUR SITE keeps redirecting me to resubmit this damn forum request.

I unfortunately thought you were a reputable company and just renewed and expanded my licensing format for the Events Pro and Filter Bar only to find out the exclusion portion of your event series DOES NOT update or apply correctly. We are running the latest version of your Events Pro addin, Filter Bar and WordPress. I would like some type or reasonable and prompt support to resolve this issue!

Hi Steven,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your patience!  We are experiencing a high volume of support threads and are doing our best to get through them in a timely fashion.

Anyway, we’d love to help you to resolve your issue.  As a first step, it’s worth mentioning that we recommend a PHP version of 5.4 and above in our system requirements.

Let’s start by trying to rule out if there is some type of conflict at play.
    This is usually because of:

1.    A conflict with another plugin

2.    A conflict with your WordPress theme

3.    A template customization for the Events Calendar that requires updating

When it comes to that type of issue, it is preferable to troubleshoot in a staging environment if you have one.

A first quick test is to simply temporarily revert back to a default WordPress theme such as twenty-sixteen to see if the issue persists.

The next step would be to go through our testing for conflicts procedure and let us know what you find out.

Basically the goal here is to revert back to a bare WordPress installation to see if the problem persists. It also allows us to pinpoint what the cause of the issue is.

But, before you do that, there are 2 things I would advise:

1.    Make a backup of your database

2.    Consider activating a “Maintenance Page” plugin if you are doing this on your live site (to minimize impact on your visitors)

If you are still experiencing an issue after going through this process, please take a screenshot of how your event is set up so that I can try to replicate the event on my end.

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Pro Exclusion Major Issue!!’ is closed to new replies.