Events Page Stop Displaying Calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Page Stop Displaying Calendar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Zachary
    Participant

I’m not quite sure what has happened, but all of a sudden the events page does not display the calendar anymore. I tried another theme and still doesn’t display. Thanks for your help

http://the-ante.com/events/

Geoff

Hi Zachary!

Shoot, sorry for the trouble here but I’m happy to look into why the content isn’t showing up for you here.

It already appears you are on the latest versions of The Events Calendar and The Events Calendar PRO, but would you mind checking and confirming that for me? I saw a similar issue just last week and it turned out that PRO was on 3.9.3 while core was on 3.10. Just want to rule that out.

If both plugins are good, will you please try flushing your site’s permalinks by heading to Settings > Permalinks and simply clicking the save button? Give that a shot and see if you notice  a difference.

If you’re still hitting a wall, will you please try updating both plugins again? You can grab the latest version of The Events Calendar on WordPress.org here and The Events Calendar PRO by logging in to this site and heading to My Account > Downloads. I’m wondering if a file somehow became corrupted and just needs to be re-installed. Here’s an article on how to update the plugins manually.

Let’s start there and see what we find. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Zachary
    Participant

Re-installing both plugins worked! Thank you 🙂

Geoff

Nice! i’m so glad that did the trick. Sorry for the trouble there, but I’m stoked to hear things are working out. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Page Stop Displaying Calendar’ is closed to new replies.