Events not showing up on calendar or in Eventbrite?

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Events not showing up on calendar or in Eventbrite?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    klewis
    Participant

I have the Eventbrite connection to my Event Calendar. Today, when I went to enter an event, it said my connection to Eventbrite was disrupted. I reconnected it (so it said in the plugin settings), but when I made the event in the Event Calendar and fill out the Eventbrite information that it contains, setting it to either Draft or Live, the registration never shows up. Even after I save and publish the event to the calendar. There is no registration on the calendar event, and there is no live or draft version of the event in my Eventbrite account. I need this fixed immediately.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for email support and sorry you are having issues. Sounds like there is a conflict. First, I would complete disconnect Eventbrite at Events > Settings API and reconnect. If that doesn’t work then there could be a conflict with another plugin. To test for conflicts, please make sure you are using the most current versions of all of our plugins. You can also try reinstalling them by following these instructions. If that doesn’t help, the next step in troubleshooting this is going to be testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins (with WP_DEBUG enabled). If you need a testing environment, the free WP Staging plugin will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing.

Let me know what you find.

Would you be willing to share your system information? That will allow me to check for possible conflicts and see your current calendar settings. You can snag that by heading to Events > Help, copying the information that is at the bottom of the screen, then paste it here for me as a private reply.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events not showing up on calendar or in Eventbrite?’ is closed to new replies.