events not showing up in event list widget

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO events not showing up in event list widget

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Felix
    Participant

Hi, I am using the Montmatre theme. Unfortunately upcoming events are not showing up in the event list widget. We would like it to show up like in the “Upcoming events” section.

http://themes.cmsmasters.net/?theme=montmartre

Also some content e.g. “there are no upcoming events at this time” is not translated to German.

Any ideas?

Thx!

Andras
    Keymaster

Hallo Felix,

I’m sorry you are experiencing that problem. Let me try to help you here.

Could you share with me a link to the specific page where you have the widget that doesn’t show the upcoming events? (Please make sure you have 2-3 upcoming events, even dummy ones, so that we can check for the issue.)

Also, did you check if the issue still exists if you are using a default theme like twentyfifteen or twentysixteen?

For the widget issue: is it the ‘Veranstaltungsliste’ widget, that doesn’t show the upcoming events?

Freundliche Grüsse
    Andras

Felix
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hallo Felix,

Thanks for sharing the links.

in the twentysixteen theme the event list widget shows events but not in the way i need it to.

Can you elaborate? How would you like to show the events there? Maybe I can help with that.

It is the ‘Veranstaltungsliste’ widget that doesn’t show events.

If the upcoming events shows up with twentysixteen, but it doesn’t show up with Montmarte, then I’m afraid it is a theme issue and we will not be able to help you there. In this case you should try to get in touch with the theme developers, to fix this issue.

As for the translation of “There are no upcoming events at this time.” – I locally tested it with several default themes (2014, 2015, 2016), so the plugin works right.

Can you confirm that this is the case for you as well? To test it as well, please disable all your plugins (except for the Modern Tribe ones) and use a default theme. (Here is a detailed description on how you can do that.) I suspect it will be a plugin or a theme conflict. Doing this test for conflicts will help narrow down the source of the problem.

Let me know the results.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘events not showing up in event list widget’ is closed to new replies.