Events not showing in calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events not showing in calendar

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    simone
    Participant

Hello Barry, sorry I didn’t understand…what do you need to check out my theme ?

Barry

Hi Simone, it’s sounding like this is specific to your theme (Gantry) so I would need you to send me a copy of that, please see my instructions above.

simone
    Participant

Hello Barry, don’t see the instructions, do you mean by pm ?

Leah

Hey Simone, if you can email us at pro (at) tri.be and reference this thread, that would be great.
    ~Leah

simone
    Participant

Done !

simone
    Participant

Leah have you read my email ??

Barry

Hi Simone – Leah was just checking in since I was absent on Friday. I haven’t actually seen the email you sent, but bear with me and I’ll double check with Leah once she starts work.

Leah

Hey Simone- we’ve received your email and Barry will be taking a closer look asap.
    ~Leah

Barry

Hi again Simone – thanks for your patience first of all and apologies for any confusion over the emails.

At this point in time I’m afraid we can’t offer up any quick answers to help with this issue. I’d like to offer an explanation for that and also let you know about what we do plan on doing to help.

Internally, Gantry is structured in a significantly different way from (for example) default WordPress themes such as Twenty Eleven or Twenty Twelve. In light of that some common strategies that we’d normally offer up aren’t going to be viable here.

We totally appreciate that there are quite a number of Gantry users out there that, like you, want to use Gantry and our plugins, so we want to offer you all some sort of support – and the best way for us to do that is going to be by preparing a tutorial (or set of tutorials) to guide you through everything that’s required.

That will take a little time to prepare but we’re making it a priority and if at all possible we will make them available at the same time as The Events Calendar 3.0 is released (no fixed deadline for this yet, but we do expect it to be our next release).

I hope that explains our position and if you have any further questions on this please don’t hesitate to ask.

simone
    Participant

Hello Barry I appreciates your efforts. I have a doubt have you read all my email message and the conversation with gantry team ?

Barry

I believe I read them all, yes – but it’s always possible I missed or misinterpreted something. Is there a reason you ask?

simone
    Participant

Dear Barry, please let me urgently know if you have a solution for me, as the plugin does not correclty display and I am going to abandon it. Remember I have brought it… The problem is the menu, categories etc appearing in the event page. Please help.

Barry

Hi Simone, I appreciate you need a fix here but I’m afraid we just don’t have the bandwidth right now to provide you with the answers you need.

We do aim to create a tutorial to help users of Gantry (and one or two other themes) but, right now, there’s not much else we can do to help I’m afraid.

simone
    Participant

Dear Barry I wrote about the same problem 1 month ago, and I still don’t get an answer.

Barry

Hi Simone, I’m sorry about that – but I still can’t provide you with what you need because Gantry does things in a notably different way (please also consider using their support channels) as compared to other themes and also because we don’t have bandwidth for this right now.

My previous response still stands – we’ll try to create a tutorial, however you shouldn’t expect to see this prior to the release of The Events Calendar 3.0.

While I’m sorry for any frustration there really isn’t much else I can offer at this point in time. With that in mind I will now close this thread to new replies.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The topic ‘Events not showing in calendar’ is closed to new replies.