Events not showing in calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events not showing in calendar

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    simone
    Participant

Hello, I’ve pro version installed. I’ve set a couple of events. There’s something strange:
    – the events don’t display in /events slug, only an empty calendar, neither event list works, displayng an empty list
    – I can access the event I create only by the slug in the post
    — Below the event openened by post slug, I get (unrequested) a list of pages of my blog
    Please help

simone
    Participant

SOLVED myself =)

simone
    Participant

Sorry I still have the second problem in the list
    – Below the event openened by post slug, I get (unrequested) a list of pages of my blog
    Please help

Barry

Hi Simone – I can’t seem to find any of your events. Can you provide some URLs, to your calendar and to a specific URL for an event (you can obtain this from the event editor).

Have you also tried our standard troubleshooting steps?

• Please ensure you are running the most up to date versions of your Modern Tribe plugins. Disable all other plugins
    • Switch to a default, unmodified theme such as Twenty Twelve or Twenty Eleven
    • Does the problem persist?

Thanks!

simone
    Participant

Hello Barry, yes here is it http://www.formazionesalute.eu/evento/prova take a look at the footer, there you’ll find the details of an event, the description and, the problem: a list of pages of my blog. The problem is correlated to events calendar pro, as every other page of my website works correctly. Thanks for helping me

simone
    Participant

and no, switching to the default theme does not change anything about this problem, is there some settings in events calendar pro that can do that f.ex. the tag (my tag is aop for the first event)

simone
    Participant

SOLVED ! myself…I should begin to ask myself more reumunerative questions such as….how to earn a lot of money… 🙂 it was a problem with the event template, there are 3 types to choose from, the latter is the “contact form”. The former does not work for me, as it appends at the end the page menu

simone
    Participant

NO I was wrong, I only see the post but no more the calendar booooooooohhhhhhh sighhh siggghhh hellllppp

simone
    Participant

Hi Barry are you there ? I think the problem is in the template of my website. It seems a fresh-install wordpress template (with “search” if you notice. Currently I run a gantry framework. I tried and follow thi guide https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/events-calendar-themers-guide/#templates but I am not able to find a “page.php”, and I don’t want to change my website php otherwise at next update I’ll be lost. So please provide me with a solution to avoid problems

Barry

Hi Simone. I’m not familiar with Gantry, but the list of pages, the search widget etc are all part of a sidebar that I assume is being generated by your theme.

Please try changing the Default Events Template (see Events > Settings > Template) and playing with that setting; if you still can’t resolve this feel free to send a copy of your theme to us ([email protected], marking your email for my attention and including a link to this thread).

Barry

… Please also note I have limited availability tomorrow so there may be a delay before I can respond further. Thanks for your support and patience!

simone
    Participant

Hello Barry, I’ve already tried to change Events-setting-template. The sidebar is empty so maybe there’s something into the page template

Barry

Perhaps – have you sent the theme over? Apologies if I’ve missed it.

simone
    Participant

Hello Barry, are you online ?

Barry

Hi Simone! Just checking in: unfortunately I will be out for most of today, however if you want me to check out your theme please feel free to send it across.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • The topic ‘Events not showing in calendar’ is closed to new replies.