Events not populating within site

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events not populating within site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    alowe
    Participant

Events not populating even though they were built. I can only see old events.

alowe
    Participant

This is also the worst possible way to handle support!!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you figure out what’s going on!

I definitely understand some users not loving the concept of support via forums. So far, we have found it to be the most efficient way of getting help to users, but we always love suggestions! Please feel free to provide any feedback that you might have about how you would like to see support handled going forward. 🙂

For the time being, we can get started on troubleshooting this here. First, can you please share your full system info with me?

Can you also clarify what you mean by the events not populating? Are they not saving at all, or are they only showing up on the back end of your site and not the front end? Is this happening with single events or a recurring series? If you are getting any error messages, please copy/paste them into your reply.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Events not populating within site’ is closed to new replies.