Events Not loading

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Not loading

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    wiredmonkey
    Participant

Hi

None of our events are loading after updating WordPress to the latest version. Can someone look into this asap? We keep getting a connection reset error. i’ve tried updated the permalinks etc. but nothing is helping.

http://www.threeprinciplesmovies.com/3p-events/category/international-events/

Cheers

Shaun

Courtney

Hi Shaun

That doesn’t sound good. Let’s see what we can do.

Can you start by going through our Testing for Conflicts Guide https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/?ย  I am wondering if you might have a plugin or theme conflict.ย  Begin by deactivating all other plugins, using a theme such as Twenty Seventeen https://wordpress.org/themes/twentyseventeen/, and see if the issue still persists. Also, double check for any other updates available (Dashboard ยป Updates).ย 

Please let me know if the issue still persists after these tests.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

wiredmonkey
    Participant

Hi Courtney

I’ve deactivated all plugins, swapped to 2017 and get the same issue. I’ve also disabled the community plugin to see if that helped but still the same issue.

All plugins are up-to-date.

Courtney

Thanks Shaun

2 more troubleshooting steps to check:

Would you mind enabling WP_DEBUG and sharing any PHP errors you see while navigating your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and any other of your site’s pages relevant to this ticket?

Once you share your WP_DEBUG findings, we may be able to get an idea of any plugin or theme conflicts.

Please enable WP_DEBUG on your site. You’ll need to edit to your site’s wp-config.php file and change this line of code: define('WP_DEBUG', false); to this: define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    (or add this line of code if you can’t find mention of ‘WP_DEBUG’ in your wp-config.php file)

If any errors do appear while navigating your site’s pages, please copy and paste them in their entirety into a new ticket reply — along with the URL of where you saw the error(s) — and make sure you set it as a Private reply.

The second troubleshooting step:

Can you check for Javascript errors? Using Your Browser to Diagnose JavaScript Errors?

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Not loading’ is closed to new replies.