Events not listed with title

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Events not listed with title

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rebecca
    Participant

I am trying to import a calendar. I tried importing with the ics file but only a couple of events were added. So I then added that ics file to my iCalendar and they populated there. So then I tried importing through iCalendar URL. However, I am finding that certain classes do not have the title nor description of the event.

If importing doesn’t actually import then we need to discuss a refund. You’ll notice in the screenshot that I even had to upload the same file twice to get all the events included.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Kayla!

I’m sorry to hear you are having trouble with your imports. Let me help you troubleshoot this.

First, I noticed you are using an older version of WordPress 4.8.5, could you please update to the latest version and see if any difference?

We always suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can test things out and make all plugins, theme and WordPress core updates without disrupting the live site.

If you still experience problems, please share with us the file or URL where you are trying to import events from and let us know one of the events that don’t get the title and description imported.

Thanks,
    Victor

Victor
    Keymaster

Closing this one as it’s a duplicate of this > https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/events-not-listed-with-title-2/

Please refer to that topic for updates. Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events not listed with title’ is closed to new replies.