Events not in time order on calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events not in time order on calendar

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Participant

If you look at the calendar, the events are no longer in time order. I’ve looked for a setting for this but am not seeing one. Can you tell me where that would be? I’m not sure why it changed all of a sudden, it was fine before. In the image, Storytime is at 10am and should show first

Cliff

Hi Meena.

This is a known issue that we will be fixing.

I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release. I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Lauren
    Participant

Do you know why it was working before but stopped? Thanks for the update!

Cliff

It’s a known issue due to some code modification. I don’t know the intricate details of it, but I know it’s a priority issue for our developers to resolve. Sorry I can’t give you more thorough information.

spool
    Participant

Same issue for us. It’s confusing but glad to know it’s not our mistake! We’ll sit tight and wait for the news that it’s sorted.

Cliff

Thanks, spool.

This thread will be updated once the fix is released.

Thanks for your patience.

Nico

Hi there,

Just wanted to inform that maintenance release 4.1.3 is out. The update includes a fix for this issue.

Please update the plugins to the latest version and re-test to see if the fix works for you.

Best,
    Nico

Lauren
    Participant

Not all of our events are in the correct time order (although some did come in line). In the image, story times have been fixed but the Monday events are still inverted

spool
    Participant

Hi Nico, thanks for confirming this! We aren’t open on Mondays so I’m not sure about them Meena : )

Looks like our calendar is listing from earliest to latest as it should. Thanks kindly.

Cliff

Meena, if you’re still having this issue remain, please share your System Information. That will give me a lot of extra information to help diagnose the problem.

Spool, I’m glad things got fixed for you.

Lauren
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

This reply is private.

Lauren
    Participant

The issue starts in July on Mondays. Thanks for the quick response!

Geoff

Hey Meena,

Cliff is out today, so I just wanted to follow up to let you know.

In looking at the month of July on your site, it appears that the events are ordered correctly on Mondays. In all instances in July, there are two events:

• Basic Crochet: 3:30am – 4:30pm
    • Books Al Fresco: 11:00am – 12:oopm

That seems to be the correct order, but perhaps you can point us to something else in case we’re missing it?

Thanks so much!
    Geoff

Lauren
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

Our mistake! Thanks so much for getting back to me so quickly,

Meena

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Events not in time order on calendar’ is closed to new replies.