Events not displaying in list view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events not displaying in list view

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Lanette Chisnell
    Participant

I’m having this same issue, however I’m using Salient, not Divi. I do, by the way, recall fixing this issue on another site that uses Divi. Any suggestions?

By the way, if I reduce Events > Settings > General tab > Number of events shown per page to just a few (less than the number of upcoming events I have), it does show a next button. I’m then able to click next to see events and previous again to see past events….but the default view does not show any events.

Lanette Chisnell
    Participant

I’ve done some further troubleshooting and wanted to add that the problem goes away if I disable WP Toolset Views plugin. I found this old forum post (potentially related) but the link to the snippet doesn’t work. https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/3-1-update-incompatible-with-onthego-toolset-types-views-wordpress-plugin/

Let me also add that the WP Views plugin is running on all sites of this multisite installation and this problem only affects this one site.

Geoff B.

Good evening Lanette and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention.

We are sorry to hear about the events not displaying in the list view. Yikes!
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Congratulations on finding the cause of the issue!

I will ask for an update on the snippet in question.
    In the meantime, I am not sure if we do have the latest copy of that specific plugin.

Could you please send us a copy of it in a .zip file link (via Dropbox or Google Drive) – in a private reply of course.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Lanette,

Just to confirm, did you use the following snippet ?

<!--?php <br ?--> add_action( 'init', 'tribe_fix_homepage', 11, 1 );
    function tribe_fix_homepage() {
    remove_action( 'parse_request', array( 'TribeEventsQuery', 'parse_request' ), 50 );
    add_action( 'parse_query', 'tribe_fix_homepage_query', 51 );
    }

In any case, I have checked on our end and as I suspected, we will need a fresh copy of the plugin to investigate further.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Lanette Chisnell
    Participant

Thanks for the help! I just tried that snippet, but no luck. I’m attempting to send the attachment, but it’s 6.7 MB and exceeding the 4MB limit. Can I email it?

Thanks,

T.J.

Geoff B.

Hey T.J.,

Thank you for writing back.

You can send the plugin via a link to a .zip file link (stored Dropbox or Google Drive).
    I recommend a private reply for that purpose.

Cheers,

Geoff B.

Lanette Chisnell
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good evening T.J.,

Thank you for writing back and for the link.
    I will open a formal bug ticket for this and report back my findings to you.

Hang in there as we investigate this for you.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Geoff B.

Hello again TJ,

While you are it, could you please send me a copy of the latest version of your WordPress theme / child theme via a link to a .zip file link (stored Dropbox or Google Drive) so that I can run some tests on my end ? I recommend a private reply for that purpose.

Please ensure you are using the latest files as found on your actual website.
    This way I will get access to any updates or customizations you might have made.

This way we can replicate your environment as close as possible.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Lanette Chisnell
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Lanette Chisnell
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Lanette Chisnell
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Events not displaying in list view’ is closed to new replies.