Events not being refined by date

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Events not being refined by date

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mark Trudgill
    Participant

I’m trying to import a google calendar private feed, but I only want to import events on or after a particular date.

I’ve put a date into the refine settings box, but when I use that query I find that it does not return results from that date, but rather every event in the calendar from a particular date.

This is happening whether I use the public calendar link or the private link.

I’m sure I must be getting something wrong somewhere, but I can’t get the import to work without the date restriction.

Thanks,

Matthew

Cliff

Hi, Matthew.

Did you use the datepicker to set that April 26 date from your screenshot?

If not, please do. If you did, please try 2017-04-26 format instead and see if that works in the Preview.

Please go to wp-admin > Events > Help and share your System Information. That will give me a lot of extra information to help diagnose the problem. In particular, I’m looking for your site’s date format settings.

Thank you.

Mark Trudgill
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

Thanks for this. I used the date picked in the attempted import and that did not work. The system wouldn’t let me input the date as you suggested, but if I used 2017/04/27 then the filter did work. The import has now worked for me so thanks for your help. Matthew

PS – I did check the box to share the system information with you if you wanted to look further into the cause of the issue.

Cliff

Thanks for clarifying.

I tested the 15/01/2017 date format, like you had set on your own site, and was able to replicate the issue.

I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Nico

Hey,

A new maintenance release has been recently shipped addressing this issue 🙂

More information in the release notes and hotfix notes.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for you,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Events not being refined by date’ is closed to new replies.