Events Modules and Catalogue

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Modules and Catalogue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marco

Hello, we need to:
    1 – create events without date to be seen in a “catalogue view” so they will be taylored on customers needs;
    2 – create modules for each course, so the customers can choose the preferred date for each module.

Is it possible with your plugin?

Thank you

Marco

Hi Marco,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

Although this functionality is not available out of the box, our plugins are highly customizable and you may be able to achieve the results that you are looking for on your own.

I’d recommend starting off by taking a look at our Themer’s Guide, which can show you which templates can be edited and copied in order to achieve the results that you are looking for.

Please also note that support for customizations is limited as stated in our support policy.

If this functionality is a requirement for your intended project, I’d suggest that a third-party developer would be the best way to make this feature happen on a short timeline. ? We maintain a list of developers who work with our plugins on our Knowledgebase here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Modules and Catalogue’ is closed to new replies.