Events Listing Typo

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Listing Typo

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    ignitedbytruthadmin
    Participant

Hello,

I recently added an event (currently the only upcoming event), and in the events listing widget on the home page I am seeing a blue box with white writing and the last line of text says “Raleigh 1”. I’m not sure where the “1” is coming from.

How can I remove that extra character and change the CSS for that event listing? I’m not a fan of the blue color as it doesn’t coordinate well with our branding (one of the logo colors is a slightly different blue).

Thanks,
    Mary Kay

Courtney

Hello

I’m sorry that is happening. It looks like that is the venue name. However, when I go to view your site, there are no upcoming events.

Can you send me a link to the single event page?

I’ll look into this more closely for you.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

ignitedbytruthadmin
    Participant
    Courtney

Thanks Mary kay

Can you confirm if this is the venue?

If so, you can modify it by going to Events ยป Venues. Does “Raleigh 1” appear there? Under the venue name is an edit button to modify it.

If this isn’t the issue, can you edit the single event you sent me and show me a screenshot of where this appears there?

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

ignitedbytruthadmin
    Participant

Here is the venue: https://ignitedbytruth.org/venue/reynolds-coliseum/

It is in Raleigh, but I have no idea where the “1” is coming from. The information looks correct in the venue editor.

Here is a screenshot of the event post. I only see the “Raleigh 1” in the events listing sidebar on the right.

Sincerely,
    Mary Kay

Courtney

Hi Mary Kay

Unfortunately I wasn’t able to receive your screenshot. You may need to visit this post on the forum to upload the screenshot of the editor for the event post.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

ignitedbytruthadmin
    Participant

Here is the screenshot again. I must have hit “submit” before the upload finished. Curse of slow internet.

Courtney

Thanks Mary Kay, I can relate some days!

Can you go in to edit this page and show me what the venue area looks like?

ignitedbytruthadmin
    Participant

Sure, here it is.

Courtney

Hi Mary Kay

It looks like this is coming from your plugin being out of date. Can you go to Dashboard ยป Update and run an update for Events Calendar Pro.

Let me know if this solves it.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

ignitedbytruthadmin
    Participant

Events Calendar Pro plugin actually was current, but The Events Calendar plugin was not. I updated that, but no change in the error on the events listing. ๐Ÿ™

Courtney

Hi Mary Kay

Your information here shows Events Calendar Pro at 4.2, but we are currently at 4.4.7. https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-1st-may-2017/.

Would anything be limiting your ability to see available updates?

You could manually run the update by uninstalling Events Calendar Pro. Then go to My Account ยป Downloadss and My Account ยป Licenses to download, upload, and activate it again.

If that isn’t the solution, please send a private reply with your System Info https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

ignitedbytruthadmin
    Participant

This reply is private.

Courtney

This reply is private.

ignitedbytruthadmin
    Participant

I can try. Can you send me detailed instructions again on how to do that since it doesn’t have a button in my dashboard to update?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Listing Typo’ is closed to new replies.