Events list ‘View All’ also showing past instances of recurring events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events list ‘View All’ also showing past instances of recurring events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Barbara
    Participant

See also: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/events-list-see-all-view-not-showing-correct-events-on-load/#dl_post-1249217

I have the same issue. Opening all ‘View All’-hyperlinks result in showing ALL previous instances of the recurring event that have not yet been removed.

I’m pretty sure this wasn’t the case in older versions of the plugin.
    I rolled back to TEC PRO 4.4.1 for another issue, but it’s prevalent there too 🙁
    It seems that all issues started with the other View-All-issues (permalink incorrect, not using translated /all string)

Barbara
    Participant

Since 4.4.X seems to be riddled with bugs, I have decided to rollback to 4.3.X

This fixed the issue with showing showing older occurrences using the View-all button
    This also fixed the issue I kept having with translated /all-string causing 404 pages.

Hunter

Hey Hans!

Thank you for providing a link to the thread you believe is related.

I set up a test recurring event w/ a starting date of February 7, 2017 to recur every week, with the last event ending on May 7, 2017. When I hit “See all” link, it does in fact show the event beginning February 7, 2017. When reverting back to TEC 4.3.5 and PRO 4.3.4, the /all page shows March 7, 2017 as the first event which (I believe) is the correct behavior.

With that said, I’ve created a report for the developers to review on a deeper level. Once I see an update, I’d be happy to provide any relevant information with you. Thanks for being so thorough in your initial post and let me know if you’ve got any questions or comments in the meantime. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Hans!

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 10th July 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-10th-july-2017/

Please update the plugins and see if the fix works for your site. Don’t hesitate to open a new topic if anything comes up.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events list ‘View All’ also showing past instances of recurring events’ is closed to new replies.