Events list – upcoming events widget – not displaying events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events list – upcoming events widget – not displaying events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    david cornwell
    Participant

the upcoming events widget is not displaying any of my events. I think this is because my earlier event is in November.

Can I change this? i have several events over the next year, I would like to display all of them on the widget.

Full calendar
    http://www.breathingmind.com/program/

page with widget
    http://www.breathingmind.com/david-cornwell/

thank you

Barry

Hi David,

I’m sorry to hear it isn’t working as expected.

One thing I wondered is if you have applied any filters to the widget: it is possible for example to set it to display only events from a specific category (and perhaps right now there are no events in whatever category that is). Could that be the cause of this?

Alternatively, there could be a straightforward conflict with your theme or with another plugin and our standard troubleshooting steps would help to confirm or eliminate that possiblity.

It’s not always desirable to perform that kind of troubleshooting on a live site, but most web hosts make it very easy to create an additional WordPress installation inside a sub-directory (example.com/test-site or similar). If you do this, you could start with just our plugins and a default theme and see if the problem still occurs.

Assuming it doesn’t happen under those conditions, begin adding the same plugins and ultimately the same theme as you have on the live site: do you find one of them triggers the problematic behaviour?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events list – upcoming events widget – not displaying events’ is closed to new replies.