Events link not showing up in admin sidebar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events link not showing up in admin sidebar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Vernon

Hi:
    I manage a university website. We’re looking for an event calendar that works with our site. I’ve successfully implemented your event calendar on other sites. But when I installed the base version for testing on our dev site, the “Events” button in the sidebar of the WordPress admin was missing. I can see a calendar but have not ability to add events. We do have events custom post types built into the site. Not sure if that is what the conflict is, or not. Any ideas?
    (If we can get this working, we’d be interested in a multi-site license for all the University sites (there are 6)).

Thanks,

Vernon

Barry

Hi Vernon,

It does rather sound like a conflict (perhaps with your custom post types and/or with another plugin or theme code that hijacks the same menu position used by The Events Calendar).

Unfortunately pre-sales is not somewhere that we can deliver technical support – so I’d ask that if you need further help you post on our wordpress.org support forum (and once you have a license you can of course post here).

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Events link not showing up in admin sidebar’ is closed to new replies.