Events imported from Facebook show dates incorrectly – 19/11/16 as '19f' etc.

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Events imported from Facebook show dates incorrectly – 19/11/16 as '19f' etc.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Harrie
    Participant

I’ve just installed Event Aggregator so I can import my Facebook events. It seems to have imported everything ok except for the event date.

It has imported the date, but it displays wrong on the front end.

For example for 19th November 2016 it displays 19f. If I change to the 20th November 2016 it displays 20f.

This only happens on those events which have been imported by the Aggregator. If I manually create the event, the date displays correctly.

You can see it here http://vetnurse.com.au/events/

I’ve tried removing/changing the date, saving and reapplying. Doesn’t fix the issue.

Any suggestions? This error has just made the purchase of the aggregator pointless. I was hoping to save a lot of time with creating the events in facebook and on our website but it this issue can’t be fixed, then I have to create manually now. I’m on a deadline.

Hunter

Hello,

Welcome to our PRO support forums 🙂

Thank you for reaching out. Sounds like a strange issue indeed! I imported an event from Facebook using Events Aggregator, but was unable to reproduce the issue. I also checked the logged bug reports but don’t see anything similar to what you’ve described.

Can you please review our Testing for conflicts guide and reply back with your findings? Please send a screenshot of your Events > Settings > Display > Date Format Settings too.

Thanks again and have a great Monday. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events imported from Facebook show dates incorrectly – 19/11/16 as '19f' etc.’ is closed to new replies.