Events Import from Google Calendar not working.

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Events Import from Google Calendar not working.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    stpauls01
    Participant

Hello, any time in the last few days when I try to import the events from our Google Calendar I get this message: “There may be an issue with the Event Aggregator server. Please try your import again later”

Importing events has been difficult many times in the past, often it’s resolved by updating the plugin but this is not the problem this time. If we can’t import our events, there is no point in keeping the Event Aggregator feature.

Please respond asap.

Tabea
    (St. Paul’s Presbyterian, Ottawa)

Thanks so much for reaching out!

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

In addition, can you provide me with the URL that you are trying to import, so that I can do some testing on my end?

Also, can you enable and check the Event Log under Events < Help to see if you see anything unusual? Right under that is your Event Aggregator Status. Can you take a screenshot of what you see there?

Let me know if anything else comes up in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

stpauls01
    Participant

Hello Jaime,

Thanks for getting back to us. When I check the box under System Information (“Yes, automatically share….”) it unchecked again and this message in red letters shows up: No route was found matching the URL and request method Code:rest_no_route Status:404

I have enabled the event log (choosing “Warnings and Errors”), you can see the screenshot below.
    I hope you can help me figure this out.

Thanks,
    Tabea

Office Administrator | St. Paul’s Presbyterian Church
    971 Woodroffe Ave. | Ottawa, ON K2J 0E7
    http://www.stpaulspcottawa.com | (613) 729-3384

Hi Tabea,

If you go to Events Settings < Help, you should see the system information there.  Can you copy and paste it here in a private reply?

Also, I’m not seeing a screenshot attached, would you mind re-sending it?

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Import from Google Calendar not working.’ is closed to new replies.