Events -> Google Calendar Automation

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events -> Google Calendar Automation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bjorn Bojen

Hi,

I’m looking for an events plugin that will automatically add an entry to my organizations google calendar when I post an event on WordPress. Ideally it would also update the entry in google calendar whenever the website version is edited.

Can any of your plugins do that? I’m pretty sure the events aggregator is _not_ what I’m looking for as that seems to be FROM google cal TO wordpress, where I’m looking for the opposite way round.

Thanks and best regards,
    Bjorn

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Bjorn,

Thanks for reaching out!

It’s possible to import events from Google Calendar to your WordPress site’s calendar powered by The Events Calendar.

At this time, however, it is not possible to have a full “sync” system going, where if you make a change on Google Calendar it automatically shows up on the WordPress calendar, and if you make change on the WordPress calendar, it automatically shows up on the Google calendar.

If that’s okay, and just importing from Google Calendar to The Events Calendar is fine, then you can do this for with “Event Aggregator”.

Event Aggregator is built right into The Events Calendar—so you just install the free plugin The Events Calendar, then add your Events Aggregator license key, and you can then import from a Google Calendar. (Either one-time or on a schedule…or both!)

You can learn more about the Event Aggregator product itself here: https://theeventscalendar.com/product/event-aggregator/

And you can find a bunch of “Help” articles about how to set up Event Aggregator and do imports with it here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/plugin/event-aggregator/

I hope this information helps! ?
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events -> Google Calendar Automation’ is closed to new replies.