Events Featured Venue Widget – Displaying Tons of Random Entries

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Featured Venue Widget – Displaying Tons of Random Entries

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    millcreekpark
    Participant

I had a post a few months ago about the featured events widget not working properly and not displaying new dates (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/events-featured-venue-widget-showing-past-events-out-of-order/).

I received notification that 3.3 of the plugin would have resolved this issue. I upgraded, added the widgets back into my page, and now it’s doing something really weird… screenshot below:

View post on imgur.com

Barry

That is indeed strange – and we did put a fix in place for venue widget related issues for this release, and of course tested the fixes and there was no problem we could see (of course we could have missed something, if so we’ll definitely take a second look).

You noted that you had tried deactivating all other plugins and reverting to a default, unmodified theme: can you confirm if this impacted on the problem at all?

Barry

I’m guessing you don’t need further help as its been a while without any follow up – and so I’ll go ahead and close the thread. If we can help with anything else you know where we are – thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Featured Venue Widget – Displaying Tons of Random Entries’ is closed to new replies.