Events don’t honor time of event. They disappear the day of before start time

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events don’t honor time of event. They disappear the day of before start time

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tim
    Participant

My events always disappear the day of the event. Seems like they should display at least until the event starts.

For instance, today I have an event that starts at 9:30. The event has all the pertinent details for the group to show up at the location but the event disappears the morning of the event. This does seem like correct behavior. Please tell me how I can correct this.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Tim,

Thanks for reaching out, and I’m sorry you’re running into this issue – you are correct that the events should not be disappearing the day before.

Can you go under Settings > General and verify that the timezone setting is correct? If this is off, that could be the reason they are disappearing early.

If this is still occurring with the correct timezone, can you try upgrading to the latest versions of The Events Calendar (4.5.8) and Events Calendar Pro (4.4.14)?

Finally, testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins would be the next step in determining the source of the issue.

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events don’t honor time of event. They disappear the day of before start time’ is closed to new replies.