Events Calender Viewing

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Calender Viewing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    William Cook

Hello. We’re looking at two of your products to employ on our WEB site; The Events Calendar and The Events Calendar Pro. No mention of “commercial ads’ were found in any of the product descriptions so may we assume commercial ads are not part of either calendar product (especially ‘The Event Calendar’ product since it is free and without seat license).

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi William,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

You are correct. None of our products contain ads. We have a live demo showing the front end of The Events Calendar and Events Calendar Pro, and I would also recommend installing The Events Calendar (free) on a test site to take a look around.

If you have any more questions, please let me know!

William Cook

Thank you, Jennifer, for getting back to us so quickly. We’re going to look at the ‘Event Calendar’ as you suggest. The ‘Pro’ version does have excellent value added features. BTW, loooove those mountains in your pic.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Sounds great! Pro does add some nice features. If you do decide to try it out and aren’t happy with it, we offer a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread for now, but if you have any more questions, please feel free to open a new one!

(The mountains are the Cliffs of Moher in Ireland – very cool place, I would definitely recommend going if you get the chance!)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calender Viewing’ is closed to new replies.