Events Calender Pro not working with my theme?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calender Pro not working with my theme?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    jussibr
    Participant

Hi Kelly. I have just received a message from HB-themes that are trying to get in tough with Tribe to help solve this issue – “We are waiting for an answer from the Tribe team, but no luck…”

Any idea if someone has received a message from them? Thank you!

jussibr
    Participant

Hi Justine,

Could you then, just ask them for me, which WordPress part is essential for their plugin to work?
    We have included everything, but maybe we made an error in the code.

Please ask theme, and let me know.

Thanks!
    HB-Themes

Kelly
    Participant

Thanks, Justine! I’ve relayed the message to our team. I’ll be back in touch when I have a response.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Justine. Thanks for your patience.

I must say that we’re a bit perplexed by HB’s vague response, especially after we told them (through you) about what our template does/needs. As far as we can tell, our plugin is working as designed (using a custom post type). Unfortunately, because the theme appears to be outputting content above our content on the events detail page, it gets bungled up.

Here are a couple of hints if you’d like to pursue this further with HB:

# Our plugin calls get_header(), outputs our content, then calls get_footer(). Somewhere along that path, HB’s theme is outputting post content above ours.

# It would seem that instead of using page templates for layouts, HB is doing something with their theme options and applying that layout globally. That probably has implications for the issues you’re experiencing.

I’m sorry that I can’t be of more assistance. Good luck if you choose to pursue this further with HB.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calender Pro not working with my theme?’ is closed to new replies.