Events calender form submission

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events calender form submission

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Filipa

Hello,
    Is it possible to create a form to insert in events calendar but only when administrator approve the event, it appear in events calendar?
    Example: There is a form in calendar page to insert an event, one association fill the form and send the form with new event, the administrator receive event request and if it is all right, administrator approve the event and it automatically appear in events calendar…
    Thanks

Courtney

Hi Filipa

It sounds like you might be looking for Community Events https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-community-events/. This will allow people to submit events that require an admin to publish them live (if you prefer, you could also allow them to be directly published).

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Filipa

Hello Courtney,
    I think that, but with that plugin, is possible to link to Events Calendar plugin and when admin approve the event, it appear in Events Calendar?
    Many thanks 🙂

Courtney

Hi Filipa

Yes, Community Events works with The Events Calendar (free) and Events Calendar Pro both. You don’t even need Events Calendar Pro to run Community Events.

Can I help with any other questions?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Filipa

Many thanks 🙂
    I will buy this plugin.
    Thanks one more time!

Courtney

Thanks and welcome Filipa. Do pop back in to the forums if you get stuck with anything.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Events calender form submission’ is closed to new replies.