Events Calendar Widget next and previous moth links not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calendar Widget next and previous moth links not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kayhan
    Participant

Hi,

Since the recent wordpress and Events Calendar/Events Calendar Pro updates, my website’s events calendar widgets are no longer clicking to the next and previous months.

I’ve found that it is a conflict with my Yoast SEO. Whenever it is active, the widget next and previous buttons do not work.

I do not know if you can fix it or not, but I really need both plugins.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by Kayhan.
    Barry

Hi Kayhan,

With Yoast SEO 2.3.2 activated I cannot replicate the problem locally.

Sometimes conflicts can be compound in nature (in the sense of there needing to be some other plugin/theme code running to cause the issue) and I wonder if that might be the case here?

Did you run through our complete troubleshooting steps? Could you try deactivating everything except our plugins and Yoast SEO – and switch to a default, unmodified theme, and see if the problem still occurs for you?

If it still fails at that point it could be a settings/configuration issue (and if you could provide your system information by private reply that would be appreciated).

Kayhan
    Participant

Ran through troubleshooting. With Events calendar activated as well as Yoast SEO 2.3.2, on default WordPress theme, I am still having thie issue.

Barry

Hmm, that’s odd. Would you be able to share your system information in case that provides any insights?

Could you also (temporarily) enable WP_DEBUG and let me know when you have done so, so that I can quickly test things at that point?

Kayhan
    Participant

for some reason, I am getting the error: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 305 bytes) in /data/24/3/43/156/3858482/user/4286364/htdocs/OfficeDivvy/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 656 whenever I try to go into the help page. I’ve tried using ‘define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ’64M’); and have had no success with it working.

Barry

Thanks for enabling the debug code.

I see a similar out-of-memory issue in the ajax response when trying to navigate forwards/backwards with the calendar widget, albeit pointing to a different line of code.

It does sound then like a general lack of memory which is the problem – do bear in mind that currently the default memory_limit setting for PHP is actually 128M so boosting it even higher than 64M (do check in with your web host, too, as sometimes they impose a “hard cap” stopping you from adjusting it) could be worthwhile.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Widget next and previous moth links not working’ is closed to new replies.