Events Calendar Pro STILL causing probs with Tag Cloud url?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calendar Pro STILL causing probs with Tag Cloud url?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    highasp
    Participant

I’m having the problem described here – https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/events-calendar-pro-causing-probs-with-tag-cloud-url/#post-20989 still. I updated today (to 2.0.8) but it’s still happening. Was it ever fixed?

Rob

Hey Elizabeth. This is unfortunately still in the works; as we mentioned in the release notes for this month’s release (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/release-the-events-calendarpro-2-0-8/), we didn’t get to as many of the minor bug fixes as we’d hoped due to a number of factors. We are working on those for the next release…but as we’re down a few folks on both the support and development side this month, things are moving a bit slower than normal.

Apologies for the delay and inconvenience. As soon as we can get this patched (and that issue is a high priority, as it’s indicative of a broader problem with the code) we’ll have an update deployed. Thanks for your patience so far.

highasp
    Participant

Thank you for the update. I was worried that you thought it was fixed and it wasn’t for me. I didn’t know my bug was in the pile that had been postponed. As long as it’s fix is still in the works, I’m good! Thank you for the update.

Rob

It is definitely still in the shortlist (culled from the long list) of fixes we’re working through, and apologies that I wasn’t as clear about that as I could have been. Sounds like you’re set here now but if you need anything else, please let me know. Otherwise watch the release notes sticky forum post for the next couple maintenance builds – once the fix is deployed, we’ll note it therein.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Pro STILL causing probs with Tag Cloud url?’ is closed to new replies.