Events Calendar Pro functionality

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Calendar Pro functionality

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Luke

I am looking into getting Events Calendar Pro for a web site I manage. I would like to be able to occasionally do imports from a single Google Calendar. To have that functionality would I also have to purchase the Event Aggregator add on?

Thanks,
    Luke

Caroline

Hi Luke,

Thanks for reaching out! You’ve got it right–with the exception of CSV-based imports, event imports of all types are handled by our Event Aggregator add-on. This add-on operates as an extension of our free plugin The Events Calendar, so you don’t need to purchase Events Calendar PRO just to use Event Aggregator. Feel free to compare our two calendar offerings and select the one that’s the best fit for your needs!

If you’re not sure what the differences are between our two calendar plugins, we’ve provided a feature breakdown on the Events Calendar PRO product page:

https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-events-calendar-pro/

We’d be glad to answer any specific questions that you might have, as well! 🙂 Thanks again, and please don’t hesitate to follow up if you should have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Pro functionality’ is closed to new replies.