Events Calendar PRO deactivates itself

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calendar PRO deactivates itself

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Arnold
    Participant

Hello,

The plugin The Events Calendar and The Events Calendar Pro continuously deactivates itself, this is really annoying, this happens on both sites I have the PRO license.

After activating the plugins if you go to the calendar url it redirects you to the homepage…

Any help appreciated…

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Arnold,

Thanks for getting in touch and I’m sorry for your troubles.

When does it deactivate itself? Right after you activate it, or sometime later at a random time?

Is there maybe a specific action you are taking when this happens?

Does this also happen if you deactivate all other plugins and switch to a default theme like twentysixteen?

It would also be great if you could run a test for conflicts based on this guide. I understand this is sometimes not possible on live websites, in these cases we recommend setting up a development / staging site, possibly on the same server to have the same working environment.

Thanks,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar PRO deactivates itself’ is closed to new replies.