Events Calendar pro conflict with Visual Composer

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calendar pro conflict with Visual Composer

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Brian
    Keymaster

Thanks for the link.

I was able to load the theme and get visual composer(4.2.3) running with Events Calendar Pro 3.7.

Unfortunately, I got zero errors in the process, not even a hint of trouble from my error logs, console, or query checker.

Although it appears to be an issue with The Events Calendar Pro and Visual Composer. To me it is starting to look like another plugin, some custom coding, or the hosting causing an issue.

Can you please copy the System Information from Events->Help into a reply and I can try adding some of the other plugins and see if that finds an issue.

Also, please contact your host and see if they they might have some insight into this. You could even share the url with this thread for them to have something to look at.

Let me know what you find out.

Thanks

eclipse
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

Brian,

Thanks for providing that information.

I loaded up all the plugins and theme and still not getting any errors and we have gone through the processes we have for trying to resolve conflicts and nothing is appearing.

I would check with your host and reference this thread and they maybe to better see what is going on in the server as it looks like something besides visual composer and the events calendar pro is causing an issue, whether it be the theme, another plugin, or a server setting I cannot tell.

I would also try with a fresh install and not importing any settings from the theme to see if that helps.

Unfortunately not being able to reproduce the problem leaves me without anything else to give you to resolve this.

If this is something that you think cannot be resolved on either our end or yours please email us at pro(at)tri.be and we can give you a refund.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar pro conflict with Visual Composer’ is closed to new replies.