Events Calendar Pro and Filter Bar keep asking for to install the latest version

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Events Calendar Pro and Filter Bar keep asking for to install the latest version

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Francisco
    Participant

Hi, I got Events Calendar PRO and Filter Bar, but its keeping asking to get “the latest version” even if I install the latest version of them.

I searched for similar topics at the forum but they all got the same response: delete the plugin and install it again. Then, there’s no response and the topic closes.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Francisco!

I’m really sorry you are having this issue. Let me try and help you out!

We are already aware of an issue with this update noticies appearing with some users. It is more of a glitch than an error, and it actually does not mean there is anything wrong with your plugins or installation, but it’s still a bit annoying to see it popping up.

Could you please go to the WP admin > Updates and click the “Check again” button? After this, do you still get the update notices? Let me know.

Thanks,
    Victor

Francisco
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the answer. It still asking for updates. Have any ideas?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hey Francisco!

I’m sorry it is still showing up.

Could you please try deleting the plugin and reinstalling it again to see if that clears the issue?

Also, when coming back, could you please share with us your system info by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/ So we can see if there is anything unusual.

Thanks,
    Victor

Francisco
    Participant

Hi, I don’t have the Events on my sidebar, so I can’t show you my System info with you. I tried to install it in another site but still it does not work.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Francisco!

That seems strange. Let me help you troubleshoot that.

To be able to use Events Calendar Pro and Filter Bar, you will also need to have installed and activated our free version of The Events Calendar plugin. Just to confirm, could you please check if you have The Events Calendar installed and activated?

Once The Events Calendar is installed and activated, then you should be able to see the Events menu un the WP Admin.

If the Events menu does not appear, then we’ll need to make some deeper troubleshooting.

Let me know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Pro and Filter Bar keep asking for to install the latest version’ is closed to new replies.